Parent Testimonials

Many parents have written to thank Greenwood School for our work with their child.  The following are a sampling of these parent testimonials.

“The progress (Robert) has made since his enrollment has been most impressive and heartwarming. I know we as his parents are enthusiastic, yes excited, to witness the growth and development Robert has achieved and the joy he expresses in being in the company of you, your associates and his fellow students. It is a mark of professional skill, understanding and personal appeal of which you, the faculty and staff can be proud and a bit puffed up.”

_+_

“Our son is doing extremely well at Proctor and is very excited about his learning opportunity. We believe we owe it all to Greenwood and particularly the extraordinary teachers who worked with him.”

_+_

“I am very grateful for all that you and your teachers have done for Mike. I see a self-confidence in Mike that I have never seen before. Mike is a wonderfully sensitive boy with so much to give. I feel he is on his way because of your involvement in his life. We share the same values in so many ways and I am grateful that he is exposed to that since he cannot be at home.”

_+_

“As always, I don’t really have the words to express my gratitude to you and the staff for the job you do with the boys. (Steve) has been a totally different child since he spent last year with you at the Greenwood School.”

_+_

“(Patrick) has just been accepted to the University of Pittsburgh’s “Semester at Sea” program for this fall. Without the Greenwood School’s help, and your understanding of Patrick, his being a part of the “Semester at Sea” program would not have been possible. Patrick is enjoying Regis College and has a 2.49 overall. He feels this semester he should have around a 2.8 average. He has come a long way.”

_+_

“(Jeff) continues to do well at Blue Ridge. His academic report…indicated a grade level average of 89.33 for English II, United States History, Spanish I, Algebra II honors, Geometry honors, and Biology. He is on the Dean’s list and on the Headmaster’s list. . .”